Skip to main content

The Plan To Get The Man - Chapter 5

As I have gotten older I have found myself to be very good in the art of information gathering.
The age of the internet has made it a lot easier but it all started with my desire to be with Mr. X.
Like I said I knew he had a family, he had mentioned them before and even had photos of his wife and kids on his desk, so this wasn't a big deal.
However I needed to find out where he lived, I wanted to know if he was close to my house or on the other side of town.
I wanted to know more about his life outside of the school, it was obsessive yes, but with the intent to just try and get around him and maybe entice him to want to get to know me.

All my life I had felt like an old soul, a kid at heart but with the sensibilities of an older man.
So what I needed to do was to convince him that I wasn't like the average kid at school, that I had something to offer that would allow him to let his guard down and let me in.
This sounds very crazy to me now, but at this age and the situation at hand, I needed to be extreme.
In my mind it was the only way to see if this crush would pan out.

It started with me hanging out after school.
He was there for about an hour after school let out and I was riding home with friends, I didn't take the bus.
So after a few times of hanging out for a bit I wanted to try something, I wanted to pretend my ride left me and I had no way home, just to see what he would do.
So I waited about 20 mins then walked back to his room and told him that I didn't have a ride and if he knew any way I could get home.

He told me that it was against the rules for teachers to give students a ride home, but he wasn't certain about circumstances like this.
I told him here I lived and he said it was on his way home so it would be easy to drop me off.
So he took a chance on giving me a ride home just this once if I wasn't a big mouth about it.
Of course I wouldn't be, I wasn't telling anyone about any of this, I wanted him all to myself.
So I agreed.

With this one act I was able to figure out he was willing to bend the rules and that he lived in the direction of my house.
Both very useful pieces of information.
So this told me that if I pushed hard enough and pushed the right buttons I could get him to agree to do things, now the question was how far was he would he be willing to go?

I didn't want to push my luck so I didn't always use him for rides home.
From time to time over the next month I did ride home with him, slowly getting to know more about him and he was getting to know more about me.
I still wasn't comfortable telling him about how I felt, it was way too early for that and I was still 16, so on top of being a guy I was always very young.
So I needed to just keep a lid on that until I knew more about how I was going to approach this situation once I got to know him better.

Some afternoons Mr. X wasn't in his classroom, I wasn't aware at the time but he coached after school.
It was an all girls team so the chance of me being a part of that wasn't a possibility.
Trust me, I would have tried out for a sport if he were the coach and I had the option to do so.
However, this opened up yet another way to get to know him.
I would go after school and watch practice, pretending to have an interest in the girls on the team so he would just assume that was why I was there.
It worked, I was able to watch him in his tight, short gym shorts and tucked in shirt run back and forth out on the field.
The curves, the legs, OH MY GOD the legs, his legs were thick and matched his body perfectly.
Just a few inches higher on either side front or back and I would have a nice view of everything and the kitchen sink.
My imagination was going wild every day this happened.

Soon after I would stick around and help him clean up after practice, packing up the gear and clearing the field.
He would talk with me and started getting more and more comfortable around me.
This felt good, I was able to connect with him in a way that was very different from the other kids at school.
However, I still didn't know exactly where he lived.
I read through the phone book trying to find him but there were tons of listings with his name.
I needed something else,
So I had an idea....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday is A Holiday - Chapter 4

The days of going to school were never better. I counted the minutes from the time I arrived until I was in Mr. X's class. I was attentive, my grades were amazing and I couldn't take my eyes or ears off of him. His body was perfection to me. The curves from his shoulder down to his chest, the arc of his very attractive belly down to his thick legs and nice ass. His smile, his eyes, the hair on his arms and chest, he was so masculine and I could only imagine what I would do with him if his clothes were off. Being that at this time I was still a virgin with limited exposure to sex I really didn't know what I would do, but I know I wanted to do something. So I started seeking out adult content, finding things on Showtime, Cinemax and HBO. Trying to avoid getting caught while learning about sex. Imagine that, a 16 year old boy who had no idea on what to do with another person with their clothes off. As an artist I started drawing pictures of him nude, although I had

My Story Starts Here - Chapter 1

Hello. I want to start this first post of by saying, I am by no means a writer. You will probably find all kinds of errors here as its been decades since I sat down and attempted to write something that wasn't just a comment on Twitter or a text message that corrects itself. You may find that charming, or not, doesn't really matter to me. I'm just here to tell my story and get this off my chest. I do want to point out I will not use real names on this blog, I am not a victim of anything that happened. I was fully aware of how the situations occurred and made all of these decisions myself. This disclaimer will make sense as we go through this blog. I am a 40-something gay man. As the kids may say I am a homosexual cis male, I think that's how it works, I am still learning all of this new lingo. I am chubby, ok with that, comfortable in my own skin and aware that I will never or have never been the poster boy for the most commonly found attractive men. Again,

Dream or Nightmare? - Chapter 3

So I was not raised in a super religious family. I did go to church from time to time but it was never a huge part of who I was. However, the realization that I could be gay hit me like a ton of bricks. I remember vividly spending many afternoons being happy about my feelings towards Mr. X but then also praying that I wasn't gay. Now this wasn't something I knew a lot about, my exposure to what gay people were was solely based on what other kids said or what I saw in the media. Trust me, in the early 90s gay men were very stereotyped and that was tough for me. All I knew in my ignorance was that gay men acted very frilly and didn't look like the kind of men I found attractive. So what was I to do? How would I get to be with Mr. X or men like him if they didn't exist in the gay world? So all of a sudden this attraction and desire turned into fear and worry. I was going through a rush of emotions that I had never experienced and also confirming that I liked men