Skip to main content

Math! - Chapter 8

So even with the knowledge of his home and the after school time with Mr. X, I still wasn't getting enough time with him.
Luckily for me, the stars saw fit to find a way to make us come together.
Math, you see I was never great with numbers, I was more of an artistic kid who focused on the imagination... numbers were outside of my wheelhouse.
After school one day I was talking to Mr. X and told him I was going to have to spend more time on math since it was the one class I was failing.. then all of a sudden, he says to me..
"You know I'm a math tutor right?"
OMG OMG OMG.
No.. I didn't know, but how can we make this happen.. how soon and where do we meet?
All of these thoughts were running through my head.

This was it, this was the big break I needed, something outside of what we are doing at the school to get to know him better.
He says he could just teach me at the end of the day after school but he thought it might be against some policies, so he says he would rather do it off campus.
He then tells me he would do it for 30 dollars a session, a couple of hours.
I beg my mom and she agrees to do it once a week starting out to see how it helps me.

Once I tell him my mom has agreed to it, the date is set, the very next week... get this.. AT HIS PLACE!
OMG!
Math has brought us together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday is A Holiday - Chapter 4

The days of going to school were never better. I counted the minutes from the time I arrived until I was in Mr. X's class. I was attentive, my grades were amazing and I couldn't take my eyes or ears off of him. His body was perfection to me. The curves from his shoulder down to his chest, the arc of his very attractive belly down to his thick legs and nice ass. His smile, his eyes, the hair on his arms and chest, he was so masculine and I could only imagine what I would do with him if his clothes were off. Being that at this time I was still a virgin with limited exposure to sex I really didn't know what I would do, but I know I wanted to do something. So I started seeking out adult content, finding things on Showtime, Cinemax and HBO. Trying to avoid getting caught while learning about sex. Imagine that, a 16 year old boy who had no idea on what to do with another person with their clothes off. As an artist I started drawing pictures of him nude, although I had

My Story Starts Here - Chapter 1

Hello. I want to start this first post of by saying, I am by no means a writer. You will probably find all kinds of errors here as its been decades since I sat down and attempted to write something that wasn't just a comment on Twitter or a text message that corrects itself. You may find that charming, or not, doesn't really matter to me. I'm just here to tell my story and get this off my chest. I do want to point out I will not use real names on this blog, I am not a victim of anything that happened. I was fully aware of how the situations occurred and made all of these decisions myself. This disclaimer will make sense as we go through this blog. I am a 40-something gay man. As the kids may say I am a homosexual cis male, I think that's how it works, I am still learning all of this new lingo. I am chubby, ok with that, comfortable in my own skin and aware that I will never or have never been the poster boy for the most commonly found attractive men. Again,

Dream or Nightmare? - Chapter 3

So I was not raised in a super religious family. I did go to church from time to time but it was never a huge part of who I was. However, the realization that I could be gay hit me like a ton of bricks. I remember vividly spending many afternoons being happy about my feelings towards Mr. X but then also praying that I wasn't gay. Now this wasn't something I knew a lot about, my exposure to what gay people were was solely based on what other kids said or what I saw in the media. Trust me, in the early 90s gay men were very stereotyped and that was tough for me. All I knew in my ignorance was that gay men acted very frilly and didn't look like the kind of men I found attractive. So what was I to do? How would I get to be with Mr. X or men like him if they didn't exist in the gay world? So all of a sudden this attraction and desire turned into fear and worry. I was going through a rush of emotions that I had never experienced and also confirming that I liked men